Selected students should be aware that receipt of the scholarship requires:
- residence and presence in Athens for the duration of the programme
- regular attendance of their individual study courses (Greek language lessons, literary translation courses, seminars and talks on Greek literature, etc.)
- work on a translation project (e.g. the translation of a selection of poetry or a short story, etc.) under the supervision of a professional translator
- regular meetings with the director of the programme
- the submission every three months of a progress report to the director of the programme.
Note: For the first three months of the scholarship, the student will be on probation.